Pop-Up Store Internship
At Ace & Tate, we love shopping online: ordering that must-have item whenever and wherever. We do understand, though, that sometimes you want to try before you buy. That’s why we initiated our pop-up stores. We see offline touch-points as a key element for the Ace & Tate customer experience.
This summer we plan to open more pop-ups across Germany, and therefore we need a dedicated intern who want's to work closely with us during this crazy period. As our ‘Pop Up Intern’ you will help with the planning and execution, everything from A to Z whilst gaining very valuable experience.
The position is fulltime, in Amsterdam and available immediately.
- Assist in all activities, from planning to set up
- Successfully manage the different pop up store's and all that entails
- This is a very hands-on-job and no two days will be same
- Energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious. Curious - you don’t mind asking “why?”
- Love working with a variety of different people and able keep good relations with all parties
- Hands on mentality; and good driving skills (preferably also mini van's)
- Strong project management skills. You are able to oversee different projects at the same time
- Have a love for retail and the entire process that comes with running stores
- Team player, who get's the job done
- You are a fan of what we do at Ace & Tate and have an understanding of our brand
- Fluent in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Professional mentality you will work directly with our outside networks
- Understands this is not a 9 to 5 job
- Experience with retail
- A sense of humor
- Fluent in German
If you are interested and recognize yourself in this profile, please apply via our job board. We’re excited to tell you more about our plans in detail.